Flipkart Leaderboard

Monday, December 19, 2005

5.95 and still moving on........

looks like i've got s'thin to write about.......
maybe bcoz i had nothin to write for my exams
well, my results were announced last week..

and surprisingly, i had a backpaper in Electronics....
thank god ours is a deemed University
i could plead my teachers for internal marks,
which, i'm proud to say i did , very successfully...
luckily got my marks increased by 5 and then, i passed.......

now i'm the prowd owner of a cgpa of 6.3 and an sgpa of 5.95
unless things turn around miraculously, i'll end up with a cgpa around 6.5,
which i suppose will earn me a job......
looks like it will b the first time things happen as i thought
after joining this college....

now i hav grades of 7.05, 5.96 and 5.95
the only ppl who console me by their presence alone are my classmates,
Anoop SV , who has three backpapers to clear, and JS, who has a cgpa of around 6.0

earlier aftre my s2 results were out, i thought i cudnt get any worse (with a gpa of 5.96 , a couple of close shaves in electronics, graphics and an attendance shortage in electrical)
but it seems dat i was underestimatin myself......
I definitely made an improvement this sem; i started attending classes and stopped proxying( of course,dats an impr for me)
but now i hav been rewarded with another 5.95........................


[ hope cgpa's and sgpa's are not new to you.........
if they are, MAN, U ARE LUCKY!!!....
If u wanna kno how lucky u are,
jus go read 'Five Point Someone'...... ]

well, as u might kno, i belong to the land of gpa's,
the one and only NITC
everytime i try to do a blog,
i end up mockin my college
i cant help, i really hate bein here,
d only palce i like here is d comp center
24hrs internet free.......

and i end up on the hi5
cool........
never forgettin the gpa's though,
i need to score around 7.0 this sem
to take my cgpa to 6.5.....

with this kind of progress i'm making,
if i clock 7.0,
well, then Houdini will never b heard of again............................

No comments :

Post a Comment