Flipkart Leaderboard

Monday, December 19, 2005

why do u need a blog?

I dont know if one needs a blog.........
if u think i'm a starter , u r wrong
i've tried bloggin before and never found it really interestin.........
sorry if i upset regular bloggers
But i still hav no idea what i shud blog about......
One of my friends, Britto maintains a web page as a personal diary..
and he calls it WOW-Whirlpool Of Wisdom..........
really funny.......
i could also keep an e-diary, but ne'r really had d habit........
Once my father told me to keep one and be frank in what i write.
I asked him wat ppl write on their personal diaries....
he told me dat they kept diaries for recordin events in their life
and more than that, their THOUGHTS.......
I dont like ppl readin what i think of others, unless i want them to kno.
If i do s'thin like a diary on the net, i dont kno what it will b like,
well, it wont be a 'Whirlpool Of Wisdom' - thats for sure....


But i cant help creatin newer blogs......
I once even tried writin about my college
and my friends here-- a kind of "Five point s'one" thing
but failed miserably........

may b i'll find out what ppl write on their blogs
and WHAT I HAVE TO BLOG ABOUT....

hope i can continue with this one atleast........

No comments :

Post a Comment